You are interested to enrich the theoretical knowledge from your studies with some hands-on practical experience? Whether you are looking for a voluntary internship during your semester break or for a compulsory internship as part of your study program – at Sixonia Tech we are offering the brightest minds the opportunity to apply your knowledge and passion for technology in a growing high-tech start-up environment.
What to expect
- Gather first-hand experience on graphene – an advanced nano-material that is set to shape our future in various fields.
- Become a part of our highly motivated team and thrive with the support of our experienced staff.
- Work on an independent project in a field that fits your passion and experience, be it process engineering, automatization, monitoring, application development, marketing, data analysis etc..
- Solve versatile and challenging tasks with room for personal and professional development and an opportunity to take your ideas from theory to practical applications.
- We offer a high level of flexibility, free coffee and drinks and a good connection to public transport (Tram, Bus, Train).
- Enrolled university or college student
- A target- and solution-driven work attitude, hands-on mentality, analytical and problemsolving skills
- Inter- and multidisciplinary thinking
- Fluency in English or German
Does that sound like you?
Then we would like to encourage you to apply for an internship position. Please tell us what kind of field or project you are looking for and send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. We are looking forward to meet you!