Working Students and Theses
As a working student or during a Bachelor, Master or PhD thesis you will have the opportunity to work on fascinating topics and support a project from start to finish. Combine the progress of your academic career with an on-the-job experience and get to know your potential future field of work. And if you want to join Sixonia Tech at a later point in time, we will surely remember you.
What you can expect
- Highly qualified mentoring by our experienced staff and our cooperation partners at the Dresden University of Technology
- Gather on-the-job experience in a growing, internationally active high-tech start-up and get to know your possible future field of work
- You will have the opportunity to support a project during various important phases and get to know our daily business
- Flexible working hours to match the requirements and availability during your studies
- Fair remuneration, free coffee and drinks
What qualifies you
You want to complete, or have already completed your Bachelor’s degree in a natural science, engineering or technical program with excellent grades. Besides outstanding achievements in your studies you also bring these personal attributes to the table:
- Innovative strength and an eagerness to learn new things
- Ambitious, target- and solution-driven attitude
- A sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently
- Initiative and a high level of commitment
- Inter- and multidisciplinary thinking
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English or German
- Previous experience in working with nanomaterials are beneficial (especially graphene)
Does that sound like you?
Please tell us what kind of field or project you are looking for or what idea you would like to pursue in particular and send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. We cannot wait to hear from you.